How Do You Plan As An Attorney To Give Back?
At Flora Stuart – For the Injured, our personal injury lawyers specialize in representing victims of accidents, injuries, and even insurance companies’ disputes. As lawyers and community members in Central Kentucky, it is our responsibility to advocate for those who have been injured in accidents that were not their fault.
We believe as a lawyer we should make a difference in the lives of our clients and our community
We are excited to announce our scholarship contest for law school students!
For this year’s scholarship contest, we are asking law students to submit an essay about why they decided to become a lawyer and how they plan to serve their law community.
For this essay contest we would like for you to answer the following:
- How to plan as an attorney to give back to the community?
- What are your future plans to give back to the community?
- What legal field are you planning to make a difference in the lives of others?
- What is your primary reason for becoming an attorney?
- What experiences in life have led you to this choice?
We look forward to hearing from the next generation of lawyers, and we will announce the winner of the scholarship by January 15, 2022
**Please submit your scholarship essay by December 31, 2021. If you do not submit your essay by this date, you will not be eligible for the scholarship. No late submissions will be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit your information using a form on the website
LAW STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS
- Students are expected to write a 300-400 word essay about what influenced their legal career and how they are planning to help their law community. The winner with the most compelling essay will receive a $1,500 law school scholarship.
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD AMOUNT
- One (1) winner will receive $1,500 to put towards their law school tuition
- A maximum word count of 300 words, but no more than 450 words
- Must be currently enrolled or accepted in an accredited law school
- In order to apply for this scholarship, you must be enrolled at an accredited law school
- If you have applied to a law school and have not been accepted yet, you may apply for the scholarship, however, the scholarship will be awarded to a student already enrolled at an accredited law school
- Submit Your Essay by December 31, 2021
- One winner will be selected by email January 15, 2022