Lost a loved one? Call 1-888-782-9090.

Wrongful Death Attorney

If your loved one has died due to the negligence, carelessness or wrongful act of another, our law firm will immediately travel to you and help you begin putting your life back together. Nothing is as tragic as the loss of a loved one. We can’t take away the pain of your loss, but we can be there for you.

For over forty years, Flora Templeton Stuart has represented victims of wrongful death throughout Kentucky, Tennessee and the nation. Flora Templeton Stuart will personally work on your case and meet with you. You can call 24-hours a day, 7 days a week and it won’t cost you anything to see if we can help. We are here to fight for you and we have obtained millions of dollars in wrongful death recoveries for our clients.

“Why should I hire your firm?”

We have the experience and resources to make a difference in the lives of our injured clients. We are the law firm that cares about you.

Top Wrongful Death FAQs

How can we help you?

What is a wrongful death case?

If your loved one has died due to the negligence, carelessness, or wrongful act of another, you may have a wrongful death claim. Often these claims arise from instances of drunk driving, semi truck wrecks, auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, or other serious injuries. Kentucky state law allows you to receive compensation in the event of a preventable death. Contact an experienced wrongful death attorney to help you get the compensation you and your family deserves.

What is the first step in pursuing a wrongful death claim or survival action?

Due to the complexity of the law surrounding wrongful death cases and the statute of limitations for filing, an attorney who has experience in these cases should be consulted immediately. An executor or administrator will need to be appointed to represent the estate which is usually a spouse or other family member. Most importantly, do not discuss your case in any way or accept any form of compensation from the at-fault party or representatives.

Who can file a wrongful death claim?

The administrator of the estate—usually a spouse, parent, or other family member—has the right to file claims for the estate itself. We will file for the administrator appointment free of charge to our clients. In some wrongful death cases, other family members may have additional claims. An experienced attorney can help you determine who can file claims and seek compensation for the loss of your loved one.

Still have questions?

We Are The Law Firm Who Cares About You