HOW DO YOU GIVE BACK TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
At Flora Stuart – For the Injured we are avid participants in our community around Central Kentucky.
Now, we want to hear from individuals and see how they are involved in their community and how they give back.
Our firm helps those dealing with personal injuries from accident-related injuries in Central Kentucky and helping our community is what is most important to us.
We believe as a lawyer our purpose is to use their legal knowledge and experience to help others who are victims, and we want every lawyer and future lawyer to do the same.
We are proud to present the Obama Service Scholarship for qualifying 2021 students.
Our firm will award a $1,000 scholarship to one student who writes about their involvement in their community.
**The deadline for this scholarship submission is December 31, 2021. If you do not submit your essay by this date, you will not be eligible for the scholarship. No late submissions will be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply for the scholarship contest fill out and submit a form on the website
- To apply for this scholarship, we are asking participating students to write a 200 – 300 word essay about how you give back to your community. Your essay should include specific examples of community work. The winner of this scholarship will be chosen based on the student’s involvement and their ability to describe their experience in the most compelling way.
- A student must volunteer for a local organization in order to be qualified
- One (1) winner will receive $1,000 to put towards their college tuition
- In the most compelling way, we want you to describe how you have given back to your community
- Minimum word count: 200
- Cannot exceed 350 words
- Applicants must be high school seniors that are graduating in summer 2021; or
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a university for the start of the fall 2021 semester
- December 31, 2021
- One (1) Winner will be selected January 15th, 2022