If you have been injured in a pedestrian accident through no fault of your own, you are entitled to receive compensation for your medical expenses and lost wages while recovering. Additional damages you may be entitled to include future medical expenses, future lost income, therapy/rehabilitation, long-term care and the cost of adaptive equipment if needed. If your loved one was the victim of a pedestrian injury that results in death or severe permanent disability, your family may be entitled to seek compensation for the loss of financial support, pain and suffering, loss of consortium (companionship), punitive damages, or you may be able to pursue a wrongful death claim. Contact us for a free pedestrian injury case evaluation.
The insurance company has made an offer to me. Should I accept it?
Never accept any payment from the insurance company before consulting with a personal injury attorney – especially if you or your loved one has suffered a catastrophic injury. If you accept compensation now, you may be giving up your right to file additional claims in the future. Only an experienced pedestrian injury attorney can help you determine the full value of your case in terms of past, present, and future medical bills, past and future lost income, and additional losses for you and your family. Call us immediately to investigate your pedestrian injury claim to ensure you get all the compensation you are entitled to.
How do I pay for an attorney?
The Law Firm of Flora Templeton Stuart works on a contingency fee basis. That means we only get paid if you get paid in your pedestrian injury case. Call Warren and Barren County, Kentucky attorney Flora Templeton Stuart at (888) 782-9090 for a free initial consultation twenty-four hours a day/seven days a week.
- Big Rigs are a Safety Risk - February 15, 2019
- Dog Bites – What to do if your child is bit by a dog - February 15, 2019
- 4 Legal Tips for Motorcyclists Hitting the Road in Kentucky - February 15, 2019
- Rising Pedestrians and Bicyclists Hit-And-Run Crash Deaths In Kentucky - November 22, 2018
- Flora and WBKO recognize Today’s Leader! - November 19, 2018
- When a Child is Injured in a School Bus Accident in Kentucky - November 18, 2018
- Flora and Poppy Visit Greenwood High School! - November 5, 2018
- Poppy and Flora Deliver Supplies to Red Cross Elementary in Barren County - October 22, 2018
- Poppy and Pixie Visit Metcalf County Pumpkin Festival - October 10, 2018
- Flora and Poppy Visit Richardsville Elementary School. - September 27, 2018