The Law Firm of Flora Templeton Stuart supports Toys for Tots every year. Flora, with Poppy and Pixie invite everyone to donate a new, unwrapped toy for a child in need!
Toys for Tots is a program run by the United States Marine Corps Reserve which distributes toys to children whose parents cannot afford to buy them gifts for Christmas.
The charity aims “to collect new, unwrapped toys during October, November and December each year, and distribute those toys as Christmas gifts to needy children in the community in which the campaign is conducted.”
Toys for Tots helps thousands of families in the region keep the spirit of Christmas alive. Families can sign up and they will be given a ticket number and day and time to pick up their toys as well as the location.
You can find donation boxes all over town. Our Law Firm is accepting donations during normal business hours. Keep an eye out for Poppy and Pixie on Facebook as the holidays get closer, and visit https://florastuart.com/2017/11/share-joy-toys-tots/?utm_source=WBKO for more information and how to help!
- Big Rigs are a Safety Risk - February 15, 2019
- Dog Bites – What to do if your child is bit by a dog - February 15, 2019
- 4 Legal Tips for Motorcyclists Hitting the Road in Kentucky - February 15, 2019
- Rising Pedestrians and Bicyclists Hit-And-Run Crash Deaths In Kentucky - November 22, 2018
- Flora and WBKO recognize Today’s Leader! - November 19, 2018
- When a Child is Injured in a School Bus Accident in Kentucky - November 18, 2018
- Flora and Poppy Visit Greenwood High School! - November 5, 2018
- Poppy and Flora Deliver Supplies to Red Cross Elementary in Barren County - October 22, 2018
- Poppy and Pixie Visit Metcalf County Pumpkin Festival - October 10, 2018
- Flora and Poppy Visit Richardsville Elementary School. - September 27, 2018