Flora Templeton Stuart Injury Lawyers are teaming up with Toys for Tots Southern Kentucky to make sure no child goes without this holiday season. We are accepting unwrapped, new toys that will help bring a smile to needy children.
The mission of the U. S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys during October, November and December each year, and distribute those toys as Christmas gifts to less fortunate children in the community in which the campaign is conducted.
When shopping for pre-teens, don’t be discouraged! Kids off all ages are in need this year. The Foundation does purchase supplemental toys/gifts for our campaign sites and focuses on these age groups. In the past, items purchased for these groups have included, but are not limited to: sporting equipment/bags/balls; books, backpacks, cosmetics, purses, watch/wallet gift sets, bath gift sets, board games, radio control cars/trucks, hand-held electronics, skateboards/helmets, curling irons, hair straighteners, and hair dryers
- Big Rigs are a Safety Risk - February 15, 2019
- Dog Bites – What to do if your child is bit by a dog - February 15, 2019
- 4 Legal Tips for Motorcyclists Hitting the Road in Kentucky - February 15, 2019
- Rising Pedestrians and Bicyclists Hit-And-Run Crash Deaths In Kentucky - November 22, 2018
- Flora and WBKO recognize Today’s Leader! - November 19, 2018
- When a Child is Injured in a School Bus Accident in Kentucky - November 18, 2018
- Flora and Poppy Visit Greenwood High School! - November 5, 2018
- Poppy and Flora Deliver Supplies to Red Cross Elementary in Barren County - October 22, 2018
- Poppy and Pixie Visit Metcalf County Pumpkin Festival - October 10, 2018
- Flora and Poppy Visit Richardsville Elementary School. - September 27, 2018