Flora and Poppy love helping the community.
The Buddy House, the organization who hosts the annual Buddy Walk, seeks to enhance the lives of local parents and children with Down Syndrome. They help provide vital information, support, and advocacy for Down Syndrome kids and their families.
Each year at the Buddy Walk, the Law Firm of Flora Templeton Stuart come out with Poppy the Raccoon to help raise awareness for the Buddy House! Flora and Poppy love working with such an honorable, amazing organization and do whatever they can to help each year!
- Big Rigs are a Safety Risk - February 15, 2019
- Dog Bites – What to do if your child is bit by a dog - February 15, 2019
- 4 Legal Tips for Motorcyclists Hitting the Road in Kentucky - February 15, 2019
- Rising Pedestrians and Bicyclists Hit-And-Run Crash Deaths In Kentucky - November 22, 2018
- Flora and WBKO recognize Today’s Leader! - November 19, 2018
- When a Child is Injured in a School Bus Accident in Kentucky - November 18, 2018
- Flora and Poppy Visit Greenwood High School! - November 5, 2018
- Poppy and Flora Deliver Supplies to Red Cross Elementary in Barren County - October 22, 2018
- Poppy and Pixie Visit Metcalf County Pumpkin Festival - October 10, 2018
- Flora and Poppy Visit Richardsville Elementary School. - September 27, 2018